Excellent College of Health and Allied Sciences is an accredited training institution that is registered by National Council for Technical (NACTE) at Boko Msikitini, Bagamoyo Road, Kinondoni, Dares Salaam to offer Health training programs. The college is now looking for Accounts Assistant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process financial transactions appropriately
- Process payments as well as documents like invoices
- Reconcile invoices received with departmental/cost category billings
- Issue invoices to customers based on services rendered and/or goods sold
- Make and track payments
- Review employee expenses and make reimbursements
- Make bank deposits and keep up records
- Reconciling account balances
- Track expenses as they relate to specific projects and jobs
- Validate invoices against items or services received
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy
- Key data into company accounting system
- Disburse funds as needed
- Communicate clearly, correctly and effectively to the college community.
- Manage basic accounts and fee payments and address admission procedures and enquiry.
- Work with students to develop comprehensive educational plans workshops.
- Participate in the implementation of Student Success plan including admissions, assessment, orientations, counseling and follow up components.
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
- Certificate or Diploma in Accountancy, business administration , and any other relevant training
- Minimum 2 year of experience in accounting functions and experienced applicant will get preference
- Outgoing and pleasant personality, positive service attitude and enjoy interacting with people.
- Solid organization skills and the ability to prioritize and stay focused on assigned priorities, work independently to meet internal and external deadlines and produce a consistently high-quality service.
- An admin who can handle stress in a demanding work environment
- Highly organized and flexible
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines.
- Solid critical thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills and the ability to work independently to assess available information, draw conclusions and understandings, and present such conclusions effectively to other parties.
- Solid communication skills and the ability to listen critically and interact with individuals at all levels of the college.
- Ability to manage and administer student inquires, manage fees and bank accounts, class timetables, student welfare and account handling.
- Solid technology skills, including Excel, Word, automated accounting software, business intelligence cubes.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a team environment and provide customer service in a decentralized organization.
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative, exercise judgment and adapt to change.
- Knowledge of technical, business, consultation, project management, and cultural awareness.
- Customer focus, building trust, communication, critical thinking, and influencing skills.
The salary and other benefits are open for negotiation depending on skill and experience.
The Excellent College of Health and Allied Sciences is now looking for Accounts Assistant