Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards. Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients
- Application deadline
- Business / Employer name
- Company Industry
- Job Level
- Senior level
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Minimum Qualification
- Years of Experience
- 10 years
Sales Executive Job Duties:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options. Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Conducting Door to Door sales create and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Sales Executive Key Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence,
Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills,
Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning,
Independence, Motivation for Sales.
– Applicant should be between 20 – 25 years.
– Sales knowledge is a Primary requirement IT familiarity is an added advantage.
– Remuneration is strictly commission bases to be established upon the interview with the client.
A client seeks to hire a qualified candidate for the position of a Junior IT Sales Executive